Friday, July 30, 2010

In desperate need of kind words, advice, anything that will get me out of this stupid slump?

I know this sounds silly...and i asked this last night, but please hear me out





Would guys mind it if a girl's cheekbones don't protrude at all? Would it make her less attractive? Well, everyone's does to some extent but mine are ever so slight, you'd probably think I don't have any. The only time they show up is when I make a stupid kissy face.





But this is affecting my self esteem greatly... especially from the side, my face looks kind of sallow and 'lazy.' You know how the cheekbone's supposed to jut out a bit forward from the side view? Yeah, not with me. And it looks ten times worse in bad light, which exists *everywhere* (school, hah) I think this is why my eye bags look so ridiculous..





Sorry, I have no pic to put up.. but please answer anyway?In desperate need of kind words, advice, anything that will get me out of this stupid slump?
Why dont they look past your slightly less protrusive cheeks and into your gorgeous eyes. Or down to your sweet pouty lips. Everyone absolutely everyone has something they think is an imperfection. Go to the things you do like and highlight them and I bet you will find someone who likes the same thing about you.In desperate need of kind words, advice, anything that will get me out of this stupid slump?
I think when you see victims of accidents or fire, you will be grateful that your face isn't like that. Don't you think?
i hv never noticed a girls cheek bones
You're thinking way too much about this, and you don't need to, trust me! I can honestly say I have never noticed if anyone had prominent cheekbones or not. It's something I just don't see when I look at people, and I'm sure not too many other people notice either. Don't let it bother you! Most likely no one else notices, and you don't need to either. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment