Friday, July 30, 2010

Some words of comfort and advice.?

im really terrified that i will not be able to carry this baby to full term.





ive been pregnant 4 times but the last two i misscarried and my first one is with a different man. the last two were with my boyfriend.


no we werent trying it was just an accident. but now im pregnant again going on 4 and a half months and im just terrified and worried.


i dont undertand why i was able to carry my first baby to full term and not the other two. do you think it could have something to do with my bf?Some words of comfort and advice.?
I just wanted to let you know that I have also had two miscarriages and now have a beautiful, healthy (almost) 1 year old. I had some tests done prior to my most recent pregnancy and the miscarriages were put down to an awful coincidence. The last poster was right in saying 1 in 4-5 pregnancies ends in miscarriage so it was really just bad luck. It is very possible that this is the case with you too.





I completely understand how stressful it is to be pregnant after suffering a miscarriage. The constant worry didn't ease for me until 32 weeks when I realised that if I went into labour I had a great chance of having a healthy baby.





I wish I knew what could make it easier for you. The stress and worry will probably be there until you have your baby in your arms but all I can say is please try to enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can without letting it take over.... easier said than done I know.Some words of comfort and advice.?
There's a tiny tiny chance it could have to do with your boyfriend IF there is some kind of genetic issue he is passing on that is keeping your babies from developing properly. You might consider a genetic test if you can afford it. However, it's probably just a tragic coincidence. Try really hard not to worry. If you're worried and stressed all the time it's bad for the baby. Talk to the doctor too. I suppose it could also be possible that something happened with your first child that compromised your ability to bear children. Maybe. Discussing it with your doctor is really important though. In the meantime, just try to enjoy it and not stress.
Hi,





Very sorry to hear about your past two miscarriages. But have confidence, if you can make it through the first 20 weeks, which is in two weeks, chances are your baby is healthy!





Medical statistics show tat approximately 20% of recorded pregnancy is miscarried. And about 30 to 50% of these miscarriages are simply chromosomal abnormalities. (Sperm / egg defects, which can be random)





Unfortunately, females who have experienced multiple miscarriages are statistically more likely to experience further miscarriages than average females. However, don't let that discourage you! Studies also show that a healthy diet, proper sleeping schedule, and refraining from cigarettes, alcohol, and other substances, reduces the chance of miscarriage drastically.





In addition, doctors will take lots more precautions with pregnant females that's experienced two or more miscarriages, so make sure you consult your peds doctor for more detailed advice.





This is about as much as I got, wish you all the best!!
there is a disease where your immune system attacks the baby or something like that. but it doesnt happen the first time you are pregnant, im not sure what this is called but you should definitly look into because it is treatable
Miscarriages are a mystery most of the time. Have you discussed this with your doctor? It has nothing to do with your boyfriend.
maybe,but just pray and stay healthy.believe god can bring you through,if you believe in god.blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment