Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Advice on CM and general words of support needed?

Firstly, my body is acting very strange this month. I've not really had any EWCM this month. Usually I get around 3 - 4 days of it each month, but this month I've only had rubbery or sticky cm. I have however had an increase in temperature. But the two days before this we didn't BD so I am gutted if I ovulated then, but I didn't have the ewcm. Does this mean I didn't ovulate this month - I'm confused.





Secondly, my sister in law had a baby girl yesterday and I feel so jealous. I feel very down today and on the verge of tears for no particular reason (I normally feel like this when AF is due - but that's not due until 14 April). I am going to visit my new baby niece after work and in some ways I don't want to see her. I know it sounds awful and I feel terrible for thinking it but I would love to have a baby girl and it seems like that's impossible at the moment. Is anyone out there feeling the same - or can you offer a few words of comfort for me?





lots of love and baby dust to us all xx





PS. No nasty answers pleaseAdvice on CM and general words of support needed?
Every woman will have a cycle now and then where they do not ovulate. The lack of CM MIGHT mean that this was one of those months for you.





I'm sorry about how badly you're feeling about the new baby. Just know that is a normal feeling for anyone who has been trying to conceive and has not gotten pregnant.





Try to do something good for yourself this month. A massage or a spa day!





Best wishes to you!Advice on CM and general words of support needed?
This happened to me last month. I did not have any sign of ewcm and then my period came 15 days late so it was safe to say I did not ovulate that month. But on the other hand I noticed some ewcm this morning so sometimes in your cycle you may not ovulate one month. I would keep trying and maybe start using ovulation predictor to pinpoint your ovulation so you know when is a good time to bd. I know its hard not to feel terrible when someone close has a baby and you feel so let down but it will happen and when it does you will feel guilty for thinking like that so even though its hard try to stay positive. and tons of baby dust for you!!!
Some women just don't get good quality EWCM every month, it doesn't mean that you didn't ovulate. Some women ovulate and never even get a positive with an ovulation predictor kit! Maybe you should look into Pre-Seed or PreConceive Plus (they're basically just synthetic EWCM lubes).





I don't post here much, but I lurk sometimes and I know how you feel with the jealousy. I've been ttc for nine months and NOTHING, and it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant with no trouble at all. It's hard. If you don't want to visit, don't: look after your own well-being. One of my closest friends is pregnant and I cry every time I talk to her. It makes me feel like a horrible person, but the fact of the matter is, THIS IS PAINFUL. There's no shame in that.





Take care of yourself, and good luck. I hope you get a bfp soon!
What you are experiencing about the baby is normal, it's ok for you to feel that way. Do something special for yourself to help you unwind and de stress and don't beat yourself up over it.


Also minimal or no EWCM doesn't mean you didn't ovulate, my cm is more profuse some months than others. So hold out hope and stay positive cos you just never know. It's not over until AF sings!





Prayers and a ton of baby dust your way. Good luck and God bless.xx
well hon you know i had very little ewcm last cycle and if it hadnt been for my monitor and my temps i wouldnt have known i had o'd.


we did conceive that cycle though (sadly i just lost the pregnancy at 5 weeks 5 days), despite the ewcm not being so good so never give up hope.


i really have to say that the clearblue fertility monitor and preseed combined with temping (i know it sounds like a lot of work) worked for us. it was the 1st time we did any of those things and we conceived. i am definitely a fan of preseed.





as for the neice i promise as soon as you meet her all those jealous feelings will melt away. its normal to resent births and pregnant people when you are ttc but let all that resentment go and enjoy being a cool auntie! congratulations. x

No comments:

Post a Comment