Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some advices on my situation, please ? need a true word of hope .. !!?

it's been 2 years ago ... I did a lot of effort to save that relationship as this was someone I really care .... after the break up , it causes me a lot of pain ..I even get mentally and psychological affected not because really because of her loss, but more because of the sacrifice I was trying to do for that to work , it failed anymore like a stack of card .... wasting all my time, my mental ressources and energy ... you know, I would like to forget, I hate her now, she doesn't mean anything to me ...but I still cannot get rid of my mental pain ... I really hated my myself for what I did for her, she didn't worth that, it's only after the relationship I understood that .. I think she will always get stuck in my mind until my pain subsides..I've seen psychologist and doctors, to help me relieve from my mistakes of my life ...but, I seem to still be paying the consequence of my past foly, because, I was madly in love ... I'm suffering but it seems to be something that I have to keep for me, I wouldn't want to continue to talk about that still after 2 years ... but, it's more the mental pain that cannot subsides, I'm really traumatized to have lived such a contradiction of strong loves and strong contradictions in a relationship ... I'd like to heal, to forget about the past, to continue move on with my life, without having to think about what happened to the past ...!! what can you advise me , please ? I need some advices ...!! I need your help ..!!Some advices on my situation, please ? need a true word of hope .. !!?
It can always be worse. You have to realize that dwelling on the past will not only make you upset, but it won't change anything. What use is worrying?





There are so many ignorant people in the world who take so much toll on people's lives who don't deserve it. Find the power within you to be strong and move on with your life with a fresh essence of today. The present is now. The past only exists from memory. Nothing changes the past. Do not cause yourself grief over such a thing when there are so many people out there who have so much to offer to people like you. And you can't hold back because of the past. Realize that today is only worth changing and that you can't waste time with emotional pain. Think about tomorrow. Believe in yourself no matter what and do not let ANYONE ever dictate your emotions. You are giving them control that they don't have. You have potential - don't lose that in yourself.





I wish you the best of luck.Some advices on my situation, please ? need a true word of hope .. !!?
first of all, you were madly in love with the girl. love blinds the best of us, it did to me too. i did everything for a girl too, i spent almost 1,000 just to talk to her while she was in greece. i put so much into that relationship, but we broke up in a terrible way. you need to realize that she didn't appreciate you the way you did her, she didn't feel for you the way you did her. none of this is your fault.





we are all humans, we make mistakes, all we can do is learn and move on from them. your still hurt because you still let her hurt you even though you don't speak.love is a hard thing to get over.





just find a way to get her completely off your mind, i find running a great thing to do. i started almost 2 years ago, i ran a marathon 2 months ago, this all fuels off the hate i have for my ex.





you can accomplish great things with that hurt and hate for her, just find that channel to release it.



No comments:

Post a Comment