Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any words of wisdom? Advice?

I'm in love with a girl that doesn't love me back. She instead sees me as a good friend. Recently, she's been going through some tough times (some that I can relate to) and has been calling me 2,3,4 times each night. And since I love her, I talk to her and try to make her feel better. She's been going through a lot of tough times, some more serious than others. One is about her ex Bf, who she's in love with. I try to help her out to the best of my abilities, but inside it's killing me. I don't know what to do. I know that I can't just leave her at a time when she needs someone. But, I also know that she'll never see me in the same way as I see her. I just don't know what to do. Moving on, focusing on another girl is easier said than done. Because then you tend to compare all the new girls you meet with her and you begin to find flaws in each The new girls you meet aren't as fun, or as articulate, or as interesting or as beautiful as her. It's like i'm stuck.





Any advice? Words of wisdom?Any words of wisdom? Advice?
Omg.


You know that girl you're talking about, I've been her situation, sort of. And my god it was horrible.





I know that watching the one you love, love somebody else, is one of the hardest things, anyone can ever do, and because you love her, you can't just drop her off and hit the road. She obviously needs you in her life, you must make her feel like no one else does, for her to keep calling like that in her times of need. How do you know she wont ever love you like you love her? Life is full of surprises, and by the sounds of it, she has strong feelings for you as a close friend, and a close friend easily turns into something more, so don't get your hopes down. All you can do right now is be the person she needs, and knowing she appreciates you, should be enough to keep you holding onto her.





HOWEVER. if you doubt she'll come around, and you feel like it's unbareable, and moving on sorta stuff is neccessary.. do you really need a new girl to love after her right away? Work on trying to see her as a friend before moving on is what I'd suggest. Just focus on the negatives about her, and make sure you are ready for it.





Good luck =P

No comments:

Post a Comment