Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am so devestated...And I need advice and/or words of wisdom?

I have been dating a guy for a year and a half ( known him for 4 years) we work together and also live together. He just accepted a job offer about 90 miles away where he will have to move. Problem is, I have a child from a previous marriage (as does he) and my child has special needs and cannot be transferred from his school district, plus my ex is very much involved in his life so I cannot leave to move with my boyfriend and leave my son behind. I am so hurt, I feel like my b/f is abandoning me and I feel so worthless. I know its silly but thats how i feel..It's like if I was good enough he wouldnt be able to leave. the job offer is for SO much more money, and I understand that part of it but, again, we are a big part of each others lives. He asked me to go wtih him but I can't leave my son. Can you give me some advice, and also maybe a song that can help me through this, i am completely devestated.. i can't eat, i can't sleep, and we live together and its like we are counting down the days...i'm sick to my stomach.I am so devestated...And I need advice and/or words of wisdom?
I dont see why him accepting the job offer is a bad thing. If you guys have a strong relationship full of love and trust you can make it through. Long distance relationships work and last if the people are right for one another. With there being more money involved, ecspecially much more, he may be thinking more into the future of your relationship and is planning on saving for your future together. Then maybe, when the time is right, he will be able to move back or you move to him.I am so devestated...And I need advice and/or words of wisdom?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIzPR8i9l鈥?/a>


Through the Eyes of Love (theme from ice castles)





Your kids come first. You had them. They didnt ask for this. Love is so beautiful but it can hurt so much. The kids have to come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment