Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Strangers often seem to give the best advice,when criticizing...what do you think of my words?

The constant abuse of “I wills” is closely always followed by an almost certain let down. Unfortunately, It is an obvious self made tragedy that indulges every action, thought and word. An illness exists in deepest essence of my being and so I am cautious. Life should not have to be lived as a strategy. Looking for ways to dodge face-offs and simple words is my pitiful way. Staring off into the endless, vastness of space is comforting. It is better to face an unlimited emptiness alone than to have to deal with the troubles of the world. I falsely claim to understand greed, and hatred, because that is where my story begins. A simple brush off wont do. It has become more complex than that because I imprison myself. The key to your heart must also be the key to this cell (or so it was what I believed). My freedom seems to fade now. I can only hope that the key has not been lost, in that same vast emptiness that once allured me. Show me that I exist.Strangers often seem to give the best advice,when criticizing...what do you think of my words?
very well written the word usage is impeccable. Are you published if not you should try. All I can say is wowStrangers often seem to give the best advice,when criticizing...what do you think of my words?
it's hard to read, i'm not a native english speaker...the main idea is interesting. i understod that the idea is something like 'life should't be as complicated as it is' or 'don't complicate life'. but you can express the same thing with less words...interesting though...
Your first sentence has to grasp the reader's attention, these changes helps the flow,


...only an opinion for you to consider....


';The constant abuse of ';I will'; is almost always followed by a certain letdown.';


I would also change


';I believe the key to this heart must also be the key to this cell.';


What do you think?





I really like your writing
Hi! I like cheese and crackers! :D
';The constant abuse of 'I wills' is closely always followed by an almost certain let down.';





Tell me about it...





This was an excellent piece of writing, and I applaud you.
your word usage is excellent, and I liked ';Life should not have to be lived as a strategy'; that is a great line!! man you're real good, it is also great to see how you say something and then you explain it a bit more with detail! you should go to poetry.com they have a poetry tournament for money and you get a chance to get one of your poems in a book, I won second place and a page in the yearly poetry book, and with your skills you can win easily, just go try

No comments:

Post a Comment