Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Me and my friends are getting sick of our words. any advice?

so me and my friends (in grade 9) are getting sick of our words. when something is bad, mean, or unfair we say ';harsh';. when something is cool, or awesome, we say ';dope'; or ';sweet'; and occasionally ';awesome.'; well we are getting sick of these words, we need some varieation. any advice? thanks :)Me and my friends are getting sick of our words. any advice?
when something is cool say phat pronounced fatMe and my friends are getting sick of our words. any advice?
if something is mean i saw rudeness





if something is sick/harsh i say insane





when i make a mistake, instead of saying crap, for some reason i say outloud to my self, crackers or oh crackers%26lt; idk, i just do.





or if something is like woah i say oh bejebus (Beh-G-Bus)
Use a dictionary? Use old fashioned words instead of slang ones and make new slang. Or invent your own words. Or use slang from another country (eg. if you're American use British words or vice versa)


Me and my friends abbreviate everything, you could try that?
I would suggest finding a thesaurus and looking up synonyms for those words. If you find some really obscure words, it would be fun to puzzle people when you say them. Congrats for wanting to expand your vocabulary!
I have some words that me and my friends say EVERYDAY!








If something is small, we say itty bitty





If something WOWS us we say wowza!!





And if something is gross we say.....YUCKY!








There is more but I forgot...sorry!





Good Luck! :)
well if somethings amaazingly styling; say shnazzy, or bammin. (:
Try this change: MY FRIENDS AND I are getting sick of our words.
intense


i always say that.....


like ';that was intense!';
when somethings gross we sayy.


SIIICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment