Saturday, August 21, 2010

Advice on my words of wisdom?

I made this quote up all by myself. I'm not sure if its because of my ex gfs or what. Give me your advice. Use it for your exs if you want them back.





';Love what you have, or you'll learn to love what you lose.';


Nathan McDorman (2008)Advice on my words of wisdom?
very, very goodAdvice on my words of wisdom?
its good buddy try making some more
';you'll learn to love what you've lost'; would be better But yes very true.. And yes a broken heart will do that to you :(
Well how would you love what you lose? that makes no sense. try something like





';Love what you have or regret what you had'; Alex M(2008)
kinda korny
I like it...it's a different take on how you don't know what you've got until it's gone...
Hi!





Well, I like it.... and at the same time I'm still trying to understand what you're saying. That's perfectly fine though, because it only really needs to make sense to you, and if it inspires you then all the better for it !! Good for you, expressing yourself and putting it out there is a tough thing to do, especially when you have critics lining up at the door to start passing judgement on you and your character.





Keep going.... it's good for the soul !!
not so good, sounds boring!, make it more appealing and pleasing to the reader. (sorry)
Has this been your experience with your gf? Has she learned to love you now that she has left? Has she come back for a second chance?





It does you no good to try to fix her as you never have control over another person. Learn what you did to cause the breakup as it will make you wiser in your next relationship.





She may have caused the parting. It could be her fault but you can do nothing about her. Look to yourself and be a wiser man next time. The very best of luck and good management!





It's a big world with lots of wonderful people in it and there's one just for you.
and then when u lose...dont ever lose the lesson....
It's okay. I think it's been said before, in a different way however, no offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment