Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Due tomorrow...any words of wisdom or advice..Please answer?

My due date is tomorrow, and I know that due dates are just estimates but Im so tired and sick Im ready for it to be over. I had to go in and get some testing done yesterday because of some severe swelling in my feet and ankles. They took blood and the doctor said that there was a little bit of protein in my urine. so they took more urine as well. He said he would have the on call doctor take a look at the results and call me with the result since its a saturday and he wont be in the office. I have not heard anything yet. This is my fourth pregnancy and Im just over exhausted since all of my kids were born nice and healthy before 39 weeks. Im feeling really discouraged because I dont want to work and stand on my feet for another 8 hour shift, My pelvis feels like its breaking in half, Im extremely worn out, and I hate having tree trunks for legs. Does anyone have any suggestions to help get labor started? Anything that worked for you? Even some uplifting words lol? Thanks in advance!





Oh and also Im 3cm dilated, 60%effaced, and the babys head is stationed at a +2 the doctor said.Due tomorrow...any words of wisdom or advice..Please answer?
I have never made it to the 40 weeks point so i can't imagine how much you're really ready for this to be over!! I am already ready. You're still working?! You're crazy! lol. If you would like to induce labor naturally good ways are walking, squatting, bouncing on the excersize ball, eating pineapple or drinking pineapple juice, acupressure, sex (whos in the mood at 40 weeks?) and nipple stimulation. Good luck, I hope you go in tonight!Due tomorrow...any words of wisdom or advice..Please answer?
I wish you the best of luck nothing helped me go into labour with my 1st i was 2 weeks overdue with him.... I hope its not much longer for ya!! Good Luck!! Hopefully soon you will have your little baby in your arms!
AAaawwwww!!!! Good Luck and control your breathing! CONGRATS!!!!!
Good Luck and Congrats
Oh i feel so sorry for you, at least your time is up, i've still got 7 weeks to go and i'm sick and tired of being pregnant.





Buy some evening primrose capsules and insert two vaginally at night and swallow two during the day, that'll help ripen your cervix.





Drink raspberry leaf tea, it tones up your uterus but it can also start off contractions.





Squatting, skipping and bouncing on a ball can help your baby engage.





Eating spicey food, pineapple or kiwi can start off labour because of the enzymes in the foods.





Nipple stimulation, multiple orgasms and sex can all help too.





Drinking alot of water and walking loads can help too!

No comments:

Post a Comment