Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want a threesome with my boyfriend and another girl of my choice...any words of wisdom or advice on this?

I know he really wants to and I'll admit I am curious. I have no experience with a girl and I think that turns him on even more...I have never even kissed a girl. I don't think I would be jealous because I know he loves me and will continue to do so. But I just want to know if anyone else has done this...was it a good or bad experience? How did it affect your relationship?


I will be choosing this girl and am not leaving it open to him to decide who it is.I want a threesome with my boyfriend and another girl of my choice...any words of wisdom or advice on this?
If you're both consenting, then sure. Two friends of mine did this with another girl. They're married today, so it doesn't necessarily mean that the relationship will fail just because you bring a third party into it.





However do consider that although you might not feel jealous now, you could during or after the threesome.





My take is that a couple keeps their love life to themselves, and leave threesomes for three friends in search of having a good time. But that's my take ;).I want a threesome with my boyfriend and another girl of my choice...any words of wisdom or advice on this?
Ok, here's the deal. If you are curious anyway I would pass on the threesome. The reason I say this is because there is a chance you could become romantically involved with the girl of your choice should things go well. It's virtually impossible for a woman to have sex with anyone and not develop feelings...well almost impossible. Sex with a woman is so different from sex with a man. It's sensual and sweet. It could really go either way but if you value and want to keep your relationship with your bf I would pass if I were you. Who is to say that you don't fall for the girl and realize you want to switch teams??? Points to ponder...
there is no reason no to expect a long relationship with him like other people say.


You just have to be absolutely SURE this is something you WANT to do not just that he wants to and you love him so you will, because it that is the case it will end badly


Otherwise have fun with it be trusting and talk to him about rules you both agree to like 'he can't kiss her on the lips' anything you think might be negative later


Good luck!
I have tried being the 'other girl' twice but each time I couldn't go through w/ it because they were my friends and I could see before we even got started that it was causing problems...jealousy mainly because the guy was paying more attention to me then their girlfriend.





I strongly urge you not to do this. It will cause problems at some point. My current boyfriend had a 3some w/ his ex wife %26amp; a girl of her choosing and he ended up being the jealous one because the 2 girls were paying attention to each other and not to him...after that things weren't the same between them...hence the fact she is now his EX wife
pass on the threesome.


if you do not here this what could end up happening:





1. he could want to have more threesomes in the future


2. he will want to choose someone for a second time


3. he could leave you for the girl you choose


4. he will not really do anything with you during this threesome.
my gf actually wants to do this too, BUT.. she wants me, her and another guy... i am also worried it could be akward and all that.. i dont know how i would feel afterwards if i saw some other dude doing her.. i think id feel weird to be around her for awhile in a way.. she kinda got mad at me for not be willing to do this.. but i rather not then feel akward and regret it later.. but good luck though
Just give it a try. Sexuality won't affect your relationship. Most people have done it with more than one person and it's okay to do because your curious and it's good to explore new things in your life that you never tried!
Put it this way, I had a threesome with my husband and a girl which created alot of problems with my husband. He was the one that was jealous. To make a long story short, I am now married to a woman...
It sounds like you plan on having most of the fun with this girl.. You should discuss with bf any boundaries (how far can you go, how far can he go, or is it a free for all). Otherwise, you may get more than you bargained for! Have fun!
pick me? haha it should be great as long as you trust your bf and he feels the same about you. if there isnt enough trust it can tear the relationship apart... if there is enough trust it can actually build it stronger. have fun!
ask yourself this question... How do you think you'd feel seeing your boyfriend inside another female? do you think that you can accept it? I wouldn't want to witness my lover with somebody else... Its all mine! I wouldn't share.
sit down and think. Work out some rules as far as what's acceptable and what isn't. Use a safe word, that way when a line is crossed you have a retreat.
Don't do it you'll regret it in the morning because women can't detach themselves emotionally from the physical act.
wow! have fun!!





Answer Mine Please!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Either don't do it(if you have any respect for yourself) or choose an ugly girl.
If you value your relationship - I'd pass on the the threesome. Bad news baby.
i wanna be your boyfriend right about now.
Make sure the girl is not a friend of yours...
do it and have fun. but dont expect a long term relationship with this dude!
film it.
lol i dont think yall will last after that!
Have fun. Don't expect a long term relationship with the guy.





That's about it!! Enjoy!
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment