Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice on the wording of my engagement party invites.....?

Are all of the commas, cap's, etc. in place? I'm printing them from my home computer (on nice stationary), and I need some extra eyes to tell me if everything is in the ';right'; place...thanks so much!!!!!!!





Please join us for


cocktails, dinner and dancing


to celebrate the engagement of





Maria


and


Mark





Sunday, the twenty-ninth of October


two thousand six


Three o鈥檆lock in the afternoon





3 West Club


3 West 51st Street


New York, NY 10019I need some advice on the wording of my engagement party invites.....?
Check out this link to Regency Thermographics http://aphroditescreations.regency.tc/Ve鈥?/a> It will take you to a list of verses to use for engagement party invites.





Good luck!I need some advice on the wording of my engagement party invites.....?
WHY W0ULD Y0U PUT ALL THIS INF0?
well now we all know who what when where and why...but i live in cali...put two thousand and six like a wedding invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment