Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Got any special advice for me? Maybe some verses or words of encouragement?

Proverbs 3: 5-6


';Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.';Got any special advice for me? Maybe some verses or words of encouragement?
Have a healthy breakfastGot any special advice for me? Maybe some verses or words of encouragement?
Get a good nights sleep..Things will look better tomorrow.
seek his face.
Submit yourself therefor to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Yes. This is God speaking to John V...





';I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future';.
Phillipians 4:13





I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.





Look into yourself and find the strenghth that Christ has given us through him. Blessings.
';Remember that the tea kettle, although up to it's neck in hot water, continues to sing.';
where there is little forgiveness there is little love. where there is a lot of forgiveness there is a lot of love.
Never fear moving forward slowly.......fear only standing still.
For WHAT?!?! How can I give advice if I don't know the problem???
Faith is the victory that overcomes the world.





Remember to pray, here is simple prayer to help....


Lord help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that you and I together can't handle.





I Corinthians 10:13
you gotta keep keepin' on
';Seven days without prayer makes one WEAK';
uhm...don't eat yellow snow
For to me, to live is Christ to die is gain
If you think something is bad it could always be worse. :)
If you would tell us why you need these and what is bothering you it might help. However, I have a few things i tell myself when I feel ';down'; Such as





It can only get better





There are those with worse problems than mine.





There is a reason for everything and for everything a reason





I hold my own fate in my hands and I have the power to change what is wrong with my life.





Hope that helped
I can tell you a joke to lift your spirits...how about that?





What's the difference between a pilot and God?





God doesn't think he's a pilot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment