Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm in love with this girl...mates from school, not a word. I'd like a bit of advice...please?

So. There is this amazing girl that goes to my school and my church. We are heaps great ';friends';. It being school holidays (in Australia) and all we hang out all the time. Like 6 days a week. She lives a ten minute walk from my house and we usually meet up somewhere to hang out or whatever. I've liked her since the start of 2007. We've been through some rocky stuff friendships wise but yeah. Anyway, to the point. I love her. I can't imagin life without her. She knows I love her and she supposedly loves me back. Her and her family came over to our house last night and we were watching a movie in my room (her brother and his girlfriend on the top bunk, me and the most amazing girl in the world on the bottom bunk) and she was holding my hand for aLittlee bit during the movie. We got a phone call from somemutuall friends (it being New Years Eve and everything) and we were pretending to be going out (cause the girl that was calling had been in Thailand yadayada) so we were swapping the phones saying that we were going out and everything but then she laughed and told them it was a joke. This went on for like 5 minutes. We text like every night till after midnight. I've gathered that she is most likely relatively keen on me but at the moment I feel that its more like friends with benifits (nothing bad at all, just hanging out alone all the time).





I'm wondering, my real question is, should I ask her out. Or ask her what she would say if I asked her out or something. All I want to do is love her and protect her and defend her. I want her to be mine. I love her so much. So people all over the world. What does a fourteen year old on the Gold Coast do?





Thanks everyone in advance.I'm in love with this girl...mates from school, not a word. I'd like a bit of advice...please?
Thanks for making it easy to read and using good grammar.





Do not ask her out or ask her if you should or ask her anything. Simply ADVANCE. Do not use words. Watch a movie, then lean in for the kiss. Don't complicate it and make yourself nervous. Try to hold her hand while walking. Give her signals of interest. Don't treat her like a friend, you are not there for that. You are there to be her boyfriend. Friendship affection does not lead to a relationship. You have to communicate your interest with body language. NOT with words. Don't ask her to be your girlfriend, dont ask her anything. ADVANCE. If she rejects the actions that you display, you will KNOW how she feels about you. By testing the waters with your advancing behavior, you will truly understand if she likes you back the same way. Again do not use words, because you won't get the truth.





College Guy 18


Tampa, Fl


Flamedisc91@msn.comI'm in love with this girl...mates from school, not a word. I'd like a bit of advice...please?
I think you should ask her out. Tell her how much she means to you and that you really care about her and think that she is the greatest girl in the world. I think she likes you too!
Go for it! You'll never know what happens until you try. The worst she could do is reject you. If that happens then, maybe it wasn't meant to be.
i think that you should get 2 know her more, then start flirting mildly , then she how she reacts and if she's flirty~ flirty back then ask her out
omg u should show that to her! then say to her once she red





';(name) your the most amazing girl 铆've ever met!, will u be my gf?


n if she red that writing you wrote then she cant say no! because thats really sweet what u wrote
ahhhhhhhhhh! excessive details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your 14? wow! well 1st of all your very young. and is this the first ';girlfriend'; you have ever had? 2nd i think you should not go too fast and come out and ask her what would she do if someone asked her that. that gives her a big hint you want to.
I think you should go for it. You should ask her what she would say if you asked her out. It seems like you really truly love her. So don't be ashamed to say what you feel. Im sure she will be happy to see that you care about her so much.


Best of luck!
Whoa. Tim. Like.......whoa. That's all I can say. Just so you know, I know who it is. Made the connection. ;).





Anyway, first of all, I know her, and I think that she would defiantlly say yes if you asked her out. But if you do it, then don't say ';will you be my gf?';. that's a gay line :). Say exactly what you feel, and she will respond.





Good luck Tim, happy new year and check your emails cause I'm replying.

No comments:

Post a Comment