Saturday, August 21, 2010

Words of wisdom, can any one give me good advice?

im in my mid 20s, i feel like my stess is going threw the roof. i get panic attacks offten now and i dont know why, my main fear is being alone in life and being rejected. i never use to have this feeling before, i feel like i give and give in realtionships and i try so hard but yet still keep failing at them, everytime i meet a guy i think he is one only to end up heart broken again, everyone tells me take your time and you will meet him, but all my friends are getting married and im no where near that. i just want to have a guy in my life where im his dream girl and he is my dream guy. i know nothing is perfect but i feel like i deserve that much. its sad that i ask yahoo about it but i just dont know anymore, maybe its me b/c im the one dating these guys and not doing anything about it. i know i dersrve better, i just dont know how to get it or achive it. maybe there is something wrong with me. i dont knowWords of wisdom, can any one give me good advice?
First of all change that attitude! Guys can smell that a mile away and will run! If you are self-assured and confident that youarea total package, you will radiate that to everyojne else. And you will inevitably attract men, men you want. And quit trying to continually please the guys, have a backbone and make them work a little too. Guys don't respect a total mushbag pushover. Pull it together, remember why you are special/unique/wild and share it with the world girl!Words of wisdom, can any one give me good advice?
Honey, let me tell you, dont worry, one day when he is ready for you to have your dream guy, you wont even know it, just hangin there, and dont feel bad if your friends are getting married! OK, now SMILE! =)
i can relate to you all the way.


you are not the only one.beleive me.


i was with my ex for 6 years..


then he just wanted to move on..


i feel like i was a horrible girlfriend..


but you have to remember its not always you its the other person.


and you (and me) are still very young we have alot of time..even though are friends seem to be going pretty fast.


beleive me all my friends are ethier married,have babies or in serious relationship and im the only one who doest have anyone.


i feel like crap about it..but i have to keep reminding myself that i am waiting for that special someone because id rather wait and be happy later with the person im meant to be with.


GOD knows who we should be with..and i guess its just not our time yet...we or are soul mates arent ready to be together just yet..


soo we my as well go have fun and be single while it last right?? because before we know it we will have someone that will love and appreciate us the way we should be.


there is nothing wrong with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment