Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best advice anyone has ever given you and did you accept their words of wisdom?

One of my very good friends pulled me aside when I was in Maui the day before my wedding. He told me that he loved and respected me (as a friend) and that if I wasn't ready to get married to my husband (now my ex) that I didn't have to and that he would make all the arrangements if I chose not to get married the next day. He also told me that no matter what, he would still love and respect me despite any decision I made. I really should have listened to him and to my heart that day and said NO. It was disastrous from the wedding on. Wasted a lot of time and A LOT of money.What is the best advice anyone has ever given you and did you accept their words of wisdom?
I was told by my parents to always try to be the best person I could be. Always tell the truth no matter what, don't lie, cheat or steal and treat others the way I would like to be treated. Sometimes the truth hurts but it's better than lying.


Yes I listened. Peace n smiles :`))What is the best advice anyone has ever given you and did you accept their words of wisdom?
My parents advised me not to lie, steal and hurt others. I obeyed to some extent. When grew up, they asked me not to smoke. That still I could not obey, but I am trying hard to.
Liquor before beer-you're in the clear


beer before liquor-you'll never be sicker


yes i did accept these words of wisdom:)
Never write a check you can't cash. That goes with giving your word and is a metaphor for a great many things.
Find out what you Love to do in Life and the figure out how to get paid for doing it !





It has been my life's motto. It has worked for ME ;)))))))))))))
I don't remember but I'm sure I have listened on occasion but I'm stubborn so I wouldn't bet on it
An old man at a bar...


';Never worry or fret over something you can NOT change.';


An old Lady at a bar...


';Quit looking for true love....soon as you do, Love will find you.';
never say never ! yes i did head the adviceyou just never no !
Yes,when taking a piss from a moving vehicle,stand downwind.
GOD... (JESUS CHRIST)...Proverbs and Ecclesiastes is the best wisdom in the life.
Do what ever job you are doing to the best of your ability and with honor and pride!
When you're in the lead never look back to see who's gaining on you, I don't and I'm still in the lead.
My dad told me never eat anything bigger than your head. I tried it once in Vegas. He was right.
to get my education for that is the one thing that can never fail me...i listened.
What goes around comes around, I learned that from a tether ball.
My father told me don't lose men I do it once I think he is Right
don't steal or you'll go to jail. yes I kept it

No comments:

Post a Comment