Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Outside of spam and one word answers, what is the WORST advice you've ever gotten here?

Let's hear it!Outside of spam and one word answers, what is the WORST advice you've ever gotten here?
A hate filled email in response to one of my answers suggesting I stick my head up my own @rse. Not as easy as it sounds,won't be attempting it again!Outside of spam and one word answers, what is the WORST advice you've ever gotten here?
But Mr. Hat, other than one-word answers, and the occasional spam (jessica), and the bad advice (see jasonlai's ';advice';) I haven't seen anything else!


Okay, I was joking - it's April 1st today!


Personally, I never ask for advice.
I've never asked for advice. And i don't ask that many questions so i haven't gotten any bad answers.
this guy was a being a nasty to me and this person told me to report him to scotland yard!


i never did though
Read A Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment