Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Help me snag this hunk of love.. I need advice girls and boys, just quick few words.?

I'm a 39 year old female, i'm a well overweight..i like my food, i'm a foodie, yum yum!! I'm not haveing much look in the men department, and to be honest i have my sights on a 25 year . , and hes real cute. However, hes just split up with a 21 year old part time model who is gorgous and he himself is a real hit with the woman, as he is just beautiful. I want his babies! I've asked him out to drinks twice but hes just had stuff on and said no, but i think hes just playing hard to get. However, my friends daughter (who is 20) tells me he goes to this really trendy bar in town and i'm thinking of asking her can I go with her. I'm crazy about him, he lives 10 doors down. I often walk by his house just for a glimpse. Tell me, how should i dress. My friends daugher says cat suits are the rage with that age group. I'm thinking of buying one, I'm size 18-20 but i heard men like curvies...helpHelp me snag this hunk of love.. I need advice girls and boys, just quick few words.?
if u lik eating lots of food and youre fat that aint gd enouhg. STOP EATING and he will like you. but if he goes out with loads of girls then y do u want him! hell probably cheat on u if u do get him to go out with you.


oh nd u should just not wear anything nd go naked......................Help me snag this hunk of love.. I need advice girls and boys, just quick few words.?
Men definitely like curves, maybe you should go for an item of clothing that you feel comfortable in and shows off your individual personality instead of wearing the latest trend. If you wear something different you will stand out against the crowd and it creates a better chance of him noticing you.





I would go to the club, have a good time and make sure you don't spend the whole night staring at him! Wait until he notices you and comes over to say hi, that way it's like a casual bump into each other and you can see where it goes. You could drop in hints during the conversations of things you will be doing over the next few weeks and see if he accidentally turns up to any of them :)





Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment